We are Focused on You
Our first priority is to build a relationship with our customers. Our aim is to have customers coming back to us year after year and being happy to tell your friends about us, our fantastic services and prices. We understand that the only way we can achieve this is by offering a great experience, value for money and of course excellent images and products.
Your experience starts here with our simple booking system. You can book a studio session directly from this website. All of our studio sessions have a fixed price booking fee. You can opt to buy digital image downloads, prints or a 20 page studio album from your shoot at highly competitive prices.
The photography studio is ideal for family sittings, portraits of your child or children, new-born shoots, couple shoots and individual studio portraiture. We are also happy to cover pet portraits (with or without the 'family'). We can cater for up to six people with ease (for larger groups we would suggest location shooting).
We do charge £20 additionally for a cake smash session (Covers the cost of the cake and cleaning of our floor) and £15 additionally added to shoots that involve pets.
To Check our Current Prices for Studio Shoots or to Make a Booking Click the Buttons Below
How our System Works:
1. Book Our Studio for a session using the Make a Booking Link
- Here you will choose the date and time from our calendar
2. Come to our studio for your shoot (We suggest you arrive 10 minutes before your booked time)
3. After the Shoot We will take a contact email (or emails) and as soon as your private gallery is online we will invite you via email. (You can view your images online - usually within 7 days of the photo shoot). You can share this gallery to show your friends and family and choose which images you would like to keep (There is a discounted option to buy the whole gallery digitally) - If you would like to order prints (including canvases, acrylics or metal (Aluminium prints) you can order from the gallery directly (Print orders will be produced by our print partner Loxley Colour Lab (One of the UK's leading print companies).
4. Please Tell Your Friends and Come back Again